Re: about dbms_job

From: Eitan <nospam_at_nospam_please.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 17:18:02 +0200

> Don't try to be 'smart, try to *learn* Oracle.
> The code you produced so far is *NOT* the way to do things *PROPERLY*.
> But then again your mileage may vary: you look like the typical
> developer which rather wants to hack himself out, than to read any
> manual.
>
> And NO: I'm not going to write it for you.
>
> --
> Sybrand Bakker
> Senior Oracle DBA

I don't want to write perfectly.
I want to sale and find solution to complicated products, that works The circumstances are complicated to understand, and sometime you should do things in not *PROPERLY* way. and I didn't ask you to write any code,
there can always be someone else who does.

Thanks, anyway :)
Eitan.
Also Oracle DBA (5 OCPs). Received on Tue May 09 2006 - 10:18:02 CDT