Re: Poor Performance on Oracle9i - 9.2.0.7

From: Jack <none_at_INVALIDmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 06:36:53 GMT

Hi!

Could you post your oracle8 ini-settings?

It looks like you really need that Solaris 9, and it will help. But surely there are some tricks how to use that 64-bit, hope others can quide in this issue.

>db_cache_size = 6G

At this moment you could try this.

When you have made that Solaris 9 -upgrade, you can make this smaller and make SGA and PGA larger.

Jack
My 5 cents