date

From: johnj <u21624_at_uwe>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 23:32:35 GMT

I have a query that I wanted it to return percentage charges within the year 2001

SELECT customerID, lname, fname, SUM(cost,extrCharges) * 100 AS percent

	FROM customer c, customerCharges ch
	WHERE c.customerID = ch.customerCharges

how can I specify the year of 2001 in my select command?

thanks

johnj Received on Sun May 07 2006 - 18:32:35 CDT