Re: Which is better and in demand RAPTOR Or TOAD

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 23:32:18 GMT

On Sun, 07 May 2006 17:42:10 +0000, Bob Jones wrote:

> I have recently started using TOAD. To my amazement, it is actually better
> and more efficient than the tools from Oracle. Being non-Java is likely
> the main reason.
>
> Don't know anything about Raptor.

Interesting comment ...

Quest TOAD has been around for several years, Oracle SQL Developer (code named Raptor) was released mid-February

Yet you make a comparison for the original poster, and acknowledge that you do not know anything at all about the other tool that is involved in the comparison.

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com