Workflow, Interconnect, Processconnect or what ?

From: <marcus.rangel_at_gmail.com>
Date: 5 May 2006 13:10:40 -0700

Dear friends,

We have a financial system entirely oracle-based, using Forms10g and Database10g. There is a very big deployment on the horizon, full of interfaces with external entities varying from other databases to mainframe processes generating and importing text files. I am very worried about such integrations and would like to have something on top of them, allowing less coding and asynchronous operation. So what is the tool I am looking for ? Workflow, Interconnect, Processconnect or something else ?

TIA,
Marcus Rangel
Apprehensive Oracle DBA Received on Fri May 05 2006 - 15:10:40 CDT