No Able to take backup from OEM

From: aman.oracle.dba <aman.oracle.dba_at_gmail.com>
Date: 5 May 2006 12:26:01 -0700

Hello DBAs,
I am not able to take backup from OEM.
Whenever I click on backup icon in OEM I receive on error, which is :

This Wizard could not be launched because the Preferred Credentials for node "aman" are either not set or are invalid. To set this information, select Preferrences from the Configuration menu of the Enterprise Manager Console then use the Preferred Credentials tab of the Preferences dialog.

But Set that Parameter and Fill Username & Password of OS user. I add username in "Logon as a batch job" but I still facing same problem Please HELP

aman is System Name and Operating System is Win XP Received on Fri May 05 2006 - 14:26:01 CDT