Re: recovery 'opportunity'

From: EdStevens <quetico_man_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 5 May 2006 04:54:25 -0700

Whaking it is an option (I think!) but I'd kind of like to pull this out as a learning exercise and to earn some 'cred' with my boss. I think Grid was being used to control some backups, but no one seems to know for sure. I also need to dig into the docs on setting up Grid (along with everything else .. Data Guard also got piled on yesterday afternoon) and see if I can figure out what/where that was set up. Received on Fri May 05 2006 - 06:54:25 CDT