how to communicate Oracle 9i with SQL Server 2000

From: sanjeev <sanjeev_atvankar_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: 5 May 2006 02:22:47 -0700

Hello Guys,

I am developing developing an application in which i need to access data from the SQL SERVER 2000 to ORACLE 9i. I just heard about ORACLE TRANSPARENT GATEWAY. My query regarding ORACLE TRANSPARENT GATEWAY(OTG)as follows::

Could anyone help me regarding the above problem. if anyone have solution for it,please give me detail procedure on below email id

THANKS sanjeev_atvankar_at_hotmail.com Received on Fri May 05 2006 - 04:22:47 CDT