how to obtain the value of current_schema

From: Dietmar Brueckmann <dietmar.brueckmann_at_lycos.de>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 08:12:17 +0200

Hello,

in an application I use
"alter session set current_schema = A_SCHEMA" to set the Schema where all data are located for avoiding excessive use of synonyms for user schema.

Because of a problem with that, I'd like to see the current setting of CURRENT_SCHEMA, but I don't how to obtain it. Thanks in advance!

--
Best regards
Dietmar Brueckmann