Re: Previously Undiscovered Oracle Gold

From: <thomas.kyte_at_oracle.com>
Date: 4 May 2006 22:29:19 -0700

DA Morgan wrote:
> Michel Cadot wrote:
> > "DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_psoug.org> a écrit dans le message de news: 1146594495.455899_at_jetspin.drizzle.com...
> > Is this not the procedure written by Tom Kyte years ago?
> >
> > http://asktom.oracle.com/~tkyte/who_called_me/index.html
>
> No. According to the header, PRIVUTIL.SQL, this has been around
> since 1995 and was originally written by Bookman.

Actually - this is my who_called_me and the cells print/list print/ calendar print among others is my original "owa_ext" (owa extensions) package incorporated as well.

Not being in the development team - I just gave them the code ;)

mbookman created the owa_util package - but the subroutines inside were added over a period of time.