Re: Oracle accounts / os accounts

From: EdStevens <quetico_man_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 4 May 2006 09:09:16 -0700

Thanks. I'd seen some references to those, but have not had time to follow up. I'll put it on my ever-growing list ....

(Sigh! .... When I interviewed for this job a few of weeks ago, I was up front about there being areas of Oracle that I knew I had no hands-on exprience with, but felt confident that I could get up to speed on them. I never dreamed that I'd get hit with so many new things at once and would need answers faster than I could read the manuals. And since I'm the only Oracle guy here.... Again, I appreciate everyone's forebearance in what can appear to be asking others to do my job for me.) Received on Thu May 04 2006 - 11:09:16 CDT