Re: Transparent Data Encryption

From: EdStevens <quetico_man_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 3 May 2006 08:20:42 -0700

Thanks for the clarification. I was able to browse to the existing wallet location (not exactly intuitive, but nevertheless ....). Then, it seems my notes about the password I used when I created it are wrong.. so I can't do anything with that wallet and further, I should get rid of it post-haste before I get myself in a real bind. So, back to the original plan .. decrypt while I still can, delete the old wallet file, us WM to create a new wallet (with better notes about the password!) and re-encrypt.

I'll await futher comments before I dig the hole any deeper. Received on Wed May 03 2006 - 10:20:42 CDT