Re: Temporary table not clearing rows across connections

From: <streib_at_cs.indiana.edu>
Date: 2 May 2006 04:57:50 -0700

This is my guess as well. I have seen this same behavior with package variables that are retaining values across "closed" sessions. The .NET connection pooling is holding the connections open. You will probably have to truncate the temp table before using it, to work around this. Received on Tue May 02 2006 - 06:57:50 CDT