Re: recover uncommited data

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 21:27:45 GMT

On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 23:44:35 -0700, aman.oracle.dba wrote:

> I had some prob. in my database so I shutdown abort Now while starting
> database I need to recover uncommited data also.

Uncommitted data does not exist. Therefore it can not be recovered.

However, an image of *some* of the proposals to create the uncommitted data may exist in the logs.

Since you are surely using a legal copy of Oracle, you simply open a support service request and ask for their assistance - at no added cost.

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com