Re: what sort of dba can you get for 100K nowdays

From: BD <bobby_dread_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 28 Apr 2006 08:27:35 -0700

>I don't know but here is what I've found out doing some research

Myself, I'd feel an _obligation_ to answer a question that is in my realm, even if it would requires research to do so; if I'm asked a question about internals of our second-tier application, which I'm not really _expected_ to know all that well, I'm fine with saying "I don't know" - but I'll damned well follow it up with "but here's the person who would."

I hate just leaving people hanging. Received on Fri Apr 28 2006 - 10:27:35 CDT