Re: what sort of dba can you get for 100K nowdays

From: Robert Klemme <bob.news_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 13:08:04 +0200

We have similar problems although the question set is a bit more high level (different TX isolation levels, meaning and handling of optimizer statistics) and questions are submitted via email. There is a surprisingly high percentage of replies that do not answer all questions, answer different questions or just say "I don't know" and leave it at that. I can't believe that the number of people that write "I don't know but here is what I've found out doing some research" is so small. Aren't people capable of acting on one's own initiative these days? I wouldn't believe so unless experience has biased me in the other direction...

Regards

        robert Received on Fri Apr 28 2006 - 06:08:04 CDT