Re: rman problem

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 22:56:08 GMT

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 17:00:31 +0200, news.tpi.pl wrote:

> How to restore exactly from that backup copy not from last one?

I believe that restore command is described in recovery manager reference and that it also mentions tags in form like restore database from tag='questionthatrevealslazyness'; Of course, you should also do list backups command, but I am not going to ruin the pleasure of reading Robert Freeman's book for you. What I always hated were wise a..es that would reveal the killer on the first page of Agathe Christie's books. I will not do the same with Robert Freeman's book.

--
http://www.mgogala.com