Re: 8.1.7.4 standby database - missing some log files???

From: BD <bobby_dread_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 27 Apr 2006 13:24:46 -0700

>Upgrade to 10g and use Data Guard.

Obviously that's the ideal. Thanks, but if that was an option I think I'd have done it long ago. I have to work within the infrastructure that I'm provided; I don't sign the cheques for software licensing.

I appreciate the suggestion, but asking "how can I make this tool work" and being told "use a different tool" is not helpful. Received on Thu Apr 27 2006 - 15:24:46 CDT