Re: sysmap_64bit: rmap ovflo, lost

From: <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 27 Apr 2006 07:25:15 -0700

hpuxrac wrote:
> This looks like an issue to work on with hp support and not "probably"
> necessarily oracle related.
>
> I would open a support item with hp and work it from that angle first.

Agreed. I was primarily posting this to comp.sys.hp.hpux, but you never know who might have run into this. I had a vague memory of RMAN and memory leakage, but it was probably some old bug from long ago. Looks like this might be the kick they need to get glance (which I've been recommending for 5 years). Looks like some weekend work for the admin.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mudshark/117551768/in/set-72057594090059726/