Re: Display compute label on noprint column

From: Deltones <vibroverb_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 26 Apr 2006 13:29:11 -0700

That`s just the thing. The break condition for the sum is important on this column for the report, but doesn't have any impact information-wise for the user. That`s why that column is not displayed. It doesn`t change the fact that the sum result is displayed correctly. It doesn't make sense to me that the label can't be displayed. If it can't be done, then it can't be done. But something is not exactly right for me here. The noprint option for a column is great, but I don't see why it should affect the label option on a compute operation. Received on Wed Apr 26 2006 - 15:29:11 CDT