Display compute label on noprint column

From: Deltones <vibroverb_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 26 Apr 2006 13:04:09 -0700

SQLPlus newbie here. I found many references on how not to print compute label by using a noprint column. All fine and good, but how about I want to see that label, even if the column I`m using is really one I want with a noprint option?

Here's how it looks:

column type_de_tri_d NOPRINT NEW_VALUE tri_d;

column qty_of_cs      heading "QTE|CS"            format 99999;
column CUSTNO         heading "NO|client"         format a8;
column CUSTNAME       heading "Nom client"        format a35 word_wrap;

compute sum label 'Total:' of qty_of_cs on type_de_tri_d; break on type_de_tri_d skip 1 on report skip 1;

The "type_de_tri_d" column is what I have to use for the break, but should not be displayed on the report. Unfortunately, my label is also playing Invisible Man when it shouldn't. Any way of fixing this?

Thanks Received on Wed Apr 26 2006 - 15:04:09 CDT