Feeling like a newbie .. whither OEM for 10.2?

From: EdStevens <quetico_man_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 26 Apr 2006 12:29:46 -0700

Oracle 10.2.0.1.0 on Win2k3

Poking around on this one, having never laid my eyes on 10.x before last week. This was a 'shook it out of the box, all defaults' installation. With a little work I was able to figure out how to get the web interface to OEM up and working. (There were some secure networking issues I had to figure out). Now I see comments on some of the pages that say

"TIP Use the Enterprise Manager 10g Java Console to manage Advanced Replication and Workspace "

OK. So, clicking my way to Start-> All Programs-> Oracle - OracleDb10g_home1->

then stepping through the next folders (Application Development / Configuration and Migration Tools / Integrated management Tools / Oracle Installation Products ) and the single item 'Database Control - epsrep' (epsrep is the name of the database), I found nothing that remotely resembled and OEM console ..... Received on Wed Apr 26 2006 - 14:29:46 CDT