10g XE installation on XP Home

From: salenavr <navrsalemile_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: 26 Apr 2006 06:37:07 -0700

hi,

I attempted 10g XE installation and it failed (was frozen for a couple of hours so I aborted and rebooted). After that I tried to remove install folder but couldn't as system complains about admin privilege (I am in Administrator group!).
I had Norton firewall etc. bloatware running at that time but not sure if that caused install problem. XP firewall was disabled. How can I remove that 10g installation folder and properly install 10g XE?

Thanks,
Sale Received on Wed Apr 26 2006 - 08:37:07 CDT