Re: writing records while doing select.

From: Eitan <nospam_at_nospam_please.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 16:09:28 +0200

I have reported by a report tool (crystal), which has to run a single sql, so everything should be in the sql statement. (It cannot perform otherwise, and I would be glad if it does).

I don't know about statspack nor query v$sql. I need some sample codes, please.

Thanks :o) Received on Wed Apr 26 2006 - 09:09:28 CDT