Displaying user friendly messages from database trigger

From: <anoopsagarpradhan_at_gmail.com>
Date: 26 Apr 2006 02:58:29 -0700

Hi,
I am writing a database trigger and if I encounter any exception I raise error using
raise_application_error (-20001, <error message>);

The error message is displayed on the Oracle Applications 11i Standard Form. But the message is accompanied by standard oracle stack messages.

Does anyone know a better method of displaying the error messages?

Regards,
Anoop Received on Wed Apr 26 2006 - 04:58:29 CDT