Performance Issue

From: jsfromynr <jatinder.1975_at_gmail.com>
Date: 25 Apr 2006 22:01:29 -0700

Hello All,

One question if it seem worth answering.. To avoid disk contention we normally have different Tablespace for indexes and tables.
Now let us say we have two very large tables with no fragmentation & they are Master detail table. Should they be on different tablespace ?? Clustered together ?? Partitioned & Clustered ??

Any help is greatly appreciated.
With Warm regards
Jatinder Singh Received on Wed Apr 26 2006 - 00:01:29 CDT