Re: 10g error messages...

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 24 Apr 2006 16:11:34 -0700

Volker wrote:

>Both are great. However, after having found the search page in the documentation
>(I never bothered with the html doc before) I just made that my browser homepage
>and am perfectly happy now.

I've learned to keep docs local for when "the internet is broken." In practical terms, I periodically update a list of the docs I have in the areas that get backed up, but don't put the actual docs in those areas.  Haven't figured out how to make myself purge yet.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
OK to ignore supervisors who tell you to stop surfing the Net?  Ah,