Re: Corrupt Control file

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 24 Apr 2006 12:14:46 -0700

stevedhoward_at_gmail.com wrote:
> I'm pretty sure this guy is just yanking everyone's chain, and doing a
> pretty good job of it given the responses. He has been asking these
> questions for almost two weeks. If he really had a 24x7 environment to
> manage, I think he would be gone by now if he really couldn't repair
> the situation.
>
> Regards,
>
> Steve

I received this in my email, from aman.oracle.dba_at_gmail.com:

"Thank you for your reply

But I don't have this problem in my real-time database. I did that on my personal database and want to know the answer so that I can solve it if I face it in future."

Either he's actually trying to get a 'rise' out of everyone (and, apparently, he's succeeding) or he's truly clueless and shouldn't be in charge of a garbage disposal.

My two cents.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Mon Apr 24 2006 - 14:14:46 CDT