Re: 10g error messages...

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 18:20:21 GMT

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 17:38:42 +0000, Brian Peasland wrote:

> When you install Oracle, you have the option of installing the docs too.
> That pertains to both the server and the client. So you can install the
> docs on the client too. Or, have a look at my previous post on getting the
> docs from Technet (with Oracle installation).

I think the issue was - in 10gR1, there are a lot of documents that only come available in HTML and do not have a PDF counterpart. Error Messages manual is one of them. Seems to revert back in 10gR2.

Have to say that I've downloaded and installed the stuff and keep it on USB flash drive. Gives me a great compromise.

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com