Corrupt Control file

From: aman.oracle.dba <aman.oracle.dba_at_gmail.com>
Date: 23 Apr 2006 10:04:32 -0700

Thank you for your advise DBAs

In linux or Solaris I rename my control file name and make new control file with touch command.

but let me tell you,
there is nothing in Alert File, No processes error generated and my database is also running without problem but error comes when I try to shutdown database.

So Pls help here. Received on Sun Apr 23 2006 - 12:04:32 CDT