Re: 10g error messages...

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 23:07:34 GMT

On Sat, 22 Apr 2006 16:32:18 +0200, Volker Hetzer wrote:

> Hi!
> Has anyone else noticed that the error message documentation is missing?
> For me the pdf containing all ORA- messages and their meaning was the most
> important document for 9i.
> Is this a bug in the documentation or did oracle leave it out
> intentionally?
>
> Lots of Greetings!
> Volker

The 10gR1 online set does not include a link to the PDF form of the error messages manual. It's back in 10g R2.

http://www.oracle.com/pls/db102/to_pdf?pathname=server.102%2Fb14219.pdf&remark=portal+%28Books%29

I've noticed there are a number of PDFs not created. I suspect either a simple failure to create them, or an experiment determine whether all the PDFs were needed.

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com