Re: php oracle10

From: prunoki <hegyvari_at_ardents.hu>
Date: 22 Apr 2006 12:26:05 -0700

Thanks. As the problem seems to be quite rare, I unset NLS_LANG. After that, my special letters did not appear, but at least everything seemed to work. After setting NLS_LANG back to EE8ISO8859P2 the problem reappeared. I did

export LOC_ALL=hu_HU.88592 (or something like that the point is that I have modified the Linux locale to Hungarian).

I restarted the webserver (NLS_LANG also set) and voila, it seems to work.

I just hope it really did the trick and the problem will not reappear again.

Cheers. Received on Sat Apr 22 2006 - 14:26:05 CDT