Installing Designer

From: cooldude <ahmed.barradah_at_gmail.com>
Date: 22 Apr 2006 08:20:08 -0700

Hi,
I have a problem installing Oracle Designer 10g, during the process of the installation I get an error saying that the file tnsus.msb on the path: C:\oracle\product\10.2.0\db_2\NETWORK\mesg cannot be accessed because it is being used by another process. I tried to ignore the error message and continued the installation but apparently Designer was not installed. I am trying to reinstall Designer again but I am getting the same error message. Can somone help me in expalining how can I resolve this problem ?

I would truly appreciate it Received on Sat Apr 22 2006 - 10:20:08 CDT