Re: Performance Problem

From: <jatinder.1975_at_gmail.com>
Date: 22 Apr 2006 07:30:01 -0700

Hi Steve
Thanks agin for giving prompt reply. I will try to do as you suggessted but if I were not able to understand the issue , as I am new to this TKProf thing most of the time I try to solve the issue by Explain Plan.

Could you please help me to understand how tkprofed output can be used in troubleshooting??

With Warm regards
Jatinder Singh Received on Sat Apr 22 2006 - 09:30:01 CDT