Re: Performance Problem

From: <jatinder.1975_at_gmail.com>
Date: 22 Apr 2006 06:08:06 -0700

Hi Lewis ,
Since you have a UNION ALL, you
could start by running the two halves
separately to see if it is just one of
them that is causing the problem.

I tried as you suggested and got that it is first part that is causing the problem. It just hangs.
Number of rows in BR.SBB_IMPL_BRS is 6.

> Thanks, Jatinder. You should be able to get a raw trace file that
> shows what the session is doing/waiting on. Lookup 10046 trace
> anywhere on google and you will get a million hits on it.
>
> Regards,
>
> Steve

Steve
I tried
alter session 'set events 10046 context forever level 12' and the session got terminated after two hour . Could you Please tell me how to find skewed data table ??

With Warm Regards
Jatinder Singh Received on Sat Apr 22 2006 - 08:08:06 CDT