Re: ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected - got -; oracle 9i bug???

From: Dale <dalesingh_at_gmail.com>
Date: 21 Apr 2006 09:29:11 -0700

I actually implemented this solution a couple of days ago. As for putting in a patch in prod around here, getting my teeth pulled and my toes hammered would be a walk in the park compared to that - and that's provided you can get the "DBAs" to understand the problem, the need to fix the problem or why they should do their job. Received on Fri Apr 21 2006 - 11:29:11 CDT