Re: How to Create Local Temporary Table

From: Resant <resant_v_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 21 Apr 2006 00:20:13 -0700

Ok, please back to my question.
I am more confused than before i post my question after read all information above.
I am a newbie in Oracle and my English not so good. Actually I have many query that contain subquery that is used repeatedlly.
So, what alternatives that I should consider? View? Temp tables? or Varray?

Thanks,

Resant Received on Fri Apr 21 2006 - 02:20:13 CDT