Re: Oracle Posts Exploit Code for Database Flaw

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 01:47:18 GMT

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 15:21:07 +0000, Laurenz Albe wrote:

> Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au> wrote:

>> and you're posting this twice, two weeks later than everyone
>> else has known about it, because...

> Please ignore this cretin.
>
> Maybe it will go away if you don't feed it.
>
> Yours,
> Laurenz Albe

Are you talking about Nuno Suoto? If you are, then the only idiot around here are you. Nuno is one of the best Oracle professionals in the world, has experience with wide range of technologies. He is also a frequent contributor here and on other forums and a very good person indeed. If I have to chose between you and Noons, you're gone.

--
http://www.mgogala.com