ALTER TABLE RENAME TO

From: Luis Santos <lcdsantos_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 Apr 2006 13:11:19 -0700

Hi,

I recently discovered that, along with the old RENAME command, that can be used to RENAME a table (and some other database object type too) we can now use the command ALTER TABLE <table_name> RENAME TO <new_name>;

The first improve of this new syntax is that we can now, logged with a DBA enable login, rename a table from another user.

Is there any other improvements? Since which version is this feature enabled?

--
Best regards
Luis Santos