How do I compile an OCI program using make?

From: Senator Palpatine <darth_sidious70_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 20 Apr 2006 10:48:35 -0700

I know this topic must have been beaten to death but I am new to OCI and Oracle.
I am converting programs using Sybase DBLIB to Oracle and need to know how to
compile and link. I looked at all the makefiles and they are confusing as hell!
Is there anyone that has a makefile that does a strainght compile and link without
referencing all the other makefiles scattered all over the server?

I have tried to use Pro*Sql to. Here is an example of a makefile I am using
that uses the pre-compiler.

empjob.o: empjob.pc

$(PROC) $(CSCFLAGS) iname=empjob.pc
$(CC) $(LDFLAGS) -c empjob.c -I. -I $(INCLUDE) -I $(PCCI)
$(EXE) any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

DS Received on Thu Apr 20 2006 - 12:48:35 CDT