Re: Horrible Query Performance, Simple Query -- Performance Tuning Help Needed

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 20 Apr 2006 06:39:53 -0700

I think a 10053 as well as 10046 trace would help give the most accurate information.

But as both you and Jonathan noted, he appears to be joining quite a lot of information in the query.

I didn't yet see the code for the function, only a statement that it "runs the same" without it. How many times have we heard something like that before? Received on Thu Apr 20 2006 - 08:39:53 CDT