Re: Pipelined table and Ref Cursor

From: <harry.ramp_at_hotmail.co.uk>
Date: 20 Apr 2006 02:39:51 -0700

Hi Moritz,

Unfortunately I get the same error when I try the following in .Net...

			OracleCommand myComm = new OracleCommand();
			OracleConnection myConn = new OracleConnection ();
			string connectionInfo =
ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings["OracleConnectionInfo"];
			myConn.ConnectionString = connectionInfo;
			myComm.Connection = myConn;
			myComm.CommandType = CommandType.Text;
			myComm.CommandText = "select * from
TABLE(vendorschema.vendorfunction(1))";
			try
			{
				myConn.Open();
				OracleDataReader dr = myComm.ExecuteReader();
			}

When I swap the select statement for one that selects from a table, it works fine. As you can see I even avoided passing a parameter by putting it in the SQL string just in case that was causing problems.

Any ideas?

TIA Harry. Received on Thu Apr 20 2006 - 04:39:51 CDT