Need HELP uninstalling Oracle on my home PC

From: ottopilot <mistyotto_at_gmail.com>
Date: 19 Apr 2006 19:55:47 -0700

I signed up for a Oracle/SQL class, started the class then had to drop it because I am taking a MCSE course.... long story short... I followed the directions to uninstall oracle from my home computer but the service for the database I created keeps trying to start. I think this is contributing to some other problems on my PC. Can any one help?

Here is examples of events from my event viewer:

The OracleServiceMISOTTO service failed to start due to the following error:

The OracleOraHome92TNSListener service failed to start due to the following error:

The mrtRate service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the file specified.

Thanks to anyone willing to help! Received on Wed Apr 19 2006 - 21:55:47 CDT