Re: Best way to convert SQL databases to Oracle?

From: <roytmaned_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 19 Apr 2006 14:59:53 -0700

migration assistant is probably your best bet. There is still manual intervention involved because not all types may match up properly.
Also assistant will not rewrite stored TSQL code for you into PL/SQL, so you will have to do it yourself (if you have stored procedures, packages and triggers......)

Another option is to reverse engineer your schema into ERWIN or ERSTUDIO and then generate schema for Oracle.

Hope it helps,

Eugene Roytman