Re: Horrible Query Performance, Simple Query -- Performance Tuning Help Needed

From: <stevedhoward_at_gmail.com>
Date: 19 Apr 2006 13:43:01 -0700

I'm confused as to which explain plan is the real thing. In the first one you posted, it shows 2013 rows for what is apparently the first table (EVENT) in the first nested loops operation, but in this one, it shows 386 rows. None of the steps in the above plan return more than 386 rows, but the whole statement returns 850 rows when it is run? I'm just trying to make sure I understand what you have.

Regards,

Steve Received on Wed Apr 19 2006 - 15:43:01 CDT