Re: Newbie: 10g Express Start problem

From: Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 19:45:28 +0200

HansF wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 10:34:44 +0200, Frank van Bortel wrote:
>

>> HansF wrote:
>>
>> Presumably resolved - thanks for the feedback... not

> To avoid possible confusion - the above comment directed at ???

The OP, of course. I wish people would at least have the decency to respond if a suggestion worked or not, if not for my satisfaction, then for the future, in order to help searching minds...

Oh - really - did you one second believe I was actually responding to you in this tone? C'mon!

--
Regards,
Frank van Bortel

Top-posting is one way to shut me up...