Pipelined table and Ref Cursor

From: <harry.ramp_at_hotmail.co.uk>
Date: 19 Apr 2006 08:32:24 -0700

Hi,

I've got a c# .net application calling an Oracle package via ODP.NET.

The package itself calls another vendor supplied function that returns a pipelined table based on an input parameter.

I need to return the rows from this pipelined table to the .Net app. Currently a data reader is (trying) to do this.

When I try to run the stored procedure I get the following error ...

ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [qks3tAssert:1], [35072], [], [], [], [], [], []
ORA-06512: at &quot;VENDORSCHEMA.VENDORPACKAGE&quot;, line 1598 ORA-06512: at &quot;VENDORSCHEMA.VENDORPACKAGE&quot;, line 1636

The procedure I'm trying to run is as follows ...

procedure GetObjects (id in number, lref_cursor out refCursor) is
localCursor refCursor;
begin

     OPEN localCursor FOR
     SELECT * from TABLE(vendorschema.vendorfunction(id));
     lref_cursor:=localCursor;

end GetObjects;

Is there a way to get this running? Or do I have to find another method of returning table data to .Net? Received on Wed Apr 19 2006 - 10:32:24 CDT