Re: At my wits end with ASM file names...

From: Volker Hetzer <volker.hetzer_at_ieee.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 16:55:10 +0200

Andreas Piesk schrieb:
> local CSS is running properly?

Sorry for the long delay, was on holiday. I've scheduled a web conference with support tomorrow. I've left the server as it was after installation and I remember the universal installer (or a root script) taking care of the CSS.
But I'll keep this in mind. for tomorrow.

Lots of Thanks!
Volker Received on Wed Apr 19 2006 - 09:55:10 CDT