oracle 7.2.2.3.0 on linux

From: clucom <clucom_at_gmail.com>
Date: 19 Apr 2006 00:16:49 -0700

I tried to make a new installation of my old DB Oracle 7.2 on the new Sco Openserver 6 but "./orainst.sh" installation script doesn't work. So I tried with bash command but also in this case, some errors "files not found" were generated. I have uderstood also that the new Sco OSR6 is not stabile yet.
So, I would like to try to install it on linux suse 9.3. Can somebody help me?
I saw some cookbook of oracle 7.0 on linux 1.2 but before trying I would like some information.
May you help me?
Marco Received on Wed Apr 19 2006 - 02:16:49 CDT