Need help on hardware for Oracle Server

From: Michael Cello <mike1210000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 01:13:55 -0400

I am relatively new to Oracle and am assigned to determine the spec for a few servers to house Oracle databases. I need your help in shedding a light on the factors involved in making a wise decision for the features and specs of the servers.

If there are some literature that addresses such concerns and contain guidelines on this subject, please let me know.

I appreciate your help in this matter. Received on Wed Apr 19 2006 - 00:13:55 CDT